Summer is ending soon here in Australia and I’m sort of relieved and sad because I love the heat but I got tons of Autumn/Winter clothes. I wanted to post this because I know I would probably forget my goals for the upcoming seasons.
Personally, I think having goals is a good thing and is something to look forward to achieve (make sure its realistic though!). Its a lot like New Years resolutions except people actually complete more goals then resolutions! LOL Well I certainly did.
Here are my goals for Summer/Autumn 2017:
- Get fit. (I need exercise and need to get fit. They said you lose more weight in the winter because your body generates more heat to keep you warm??)
- Eat well (I’m guilty for this because I’ve been eating more junk food and letting myself go wild without a restriction. It’s terrible I know)
- Do less unnecessary shopping (To be honest its more to buy things I need not I want)
- Study hard and effectively (I’m no stranger when it comes to procrastination. I want get stuff done)
- Make more friends (Its always good to open yourself to different people and not be stuck with one friendship group)
- Be more positive! (This is something I am working on and it will be rewarding in the end)
Those are the goals I can think on the top of my head but I’m pretty sure there is more but I probably forgot or its just pretty minor.
Hopefully this motivates any of your to create goals for the upcoming months and even possibly years. (I’m not the best motivational person but you know where I’m coming from haha)
Hello blogger friends,
It’s a new year and it means there are some habits to change and keep. Personally last year was terrible and just a really crappy year in my life. Thankfully I’ve managed to move past that and learn from my mistakes. This is the my final year in high school and it seems daunting and exciting. I’ve planned out what I want to do this year and what I want to achieve. Although I know there would be a lot of setbacks coming my way.
Today I attended a seminar that my school held outside of campus. It was a long 12 hour seminar from morning to night. It covered several things about stress of final exams and how to look after yourself. It was all fun but I was so tired from the lack of sleep from the night before.
I’ll set a goal to always update my blog on WordPress. If not daily, weekly or even monthly if things get really busy. However I’m sure to update once I finished school and well of in early years of University/College (For you Americans 🙂 ) I’m more than happy to document my thoughts and feelings and maybe talk to you guys 🙂
I’m a huge photography fan. (Does that make sense? Ha. ) I love images and beautiful photos that capture the beauty of the time and place. So if you are new here, welcome. You probably know me (ish) because I tried so hard to get Marzia to notice me. (She still hasn’t *sad face*)
Unfortunately I’ll have to go but I haven’t forgotten my teeny blog! Hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to drop in a message or comment 🙂
(Note: Although I was super excited to show open my shop in Depop I couldn’t because of some difficulties. Sorry!)