Summer is ending soon here in Australia and I’m sort of relieved and sad because I love the heat but I got tons of Autumn/Winter clothes. I wanted to post this because I know I would probably forget my goals for the upcoming seasons.
Personally, I think having goals is a good thing and is something to look forward to achieve (make sure its realistic though!). Its a lot like New Years resolutions except people actually complete more goals then resolutions! LOL Well I certainly did.
Here are my goals for Summer/Autumn 2017:
- Get fit. (I need exercise and need to get fit. They said you lose more weight in the winter because your body generates more heat to keep you warm??)
- Eat well (I’m guilty for this because I’ve been eating more junk food and letting myself go wild without a restriction. It’s terrible I know)
- Do less unnecessary shopping (To be honest its more to buy things I need not I want)
- Study hard and effectively (I’m no stranger when it comes to procrastination. I want get stuff done)
- Make more friends (Its always good to open yourself to different people and not be stuck with one friendship group)
- Be more positive! (This is something I am working on and it will be rewarding in the end)
Those are the goals I can think on the top of my head but I’m pretty sure there is more but I probably forgot or its just pretty minor.
Hopefully this motivates any of your to create goals for the upcoming months and even possibly years. (I’m not the best motivational person but you know where I’m coming from haha)